Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Banner Day for All

I write another Blog called Pool Ladies. It is an informational blog for the women and occasional man who take our Water Aerobics classes. I post schedule changes, special events etc. I also created an email group so we can get information to them immediately when necessary.

I do this because the need is there. Yesterday, I was named Contract Employee of the Quarter by the city’s Parks & Recreation Department for going above and beyond the call of duty in promoting our Aquatics Classes. I never expected to receive any recognition but it’s kind of nice when someone notices and says “thank you”.

Yesterday was my daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday baby!

4 comments:

Dave said...

I was trying to type something funny and failed. Good work SM and happy birthday SM's baby.

SonjaB said...

Thanks mom. Congratulation on your well earned award.

Wendy said...

Well deserved, It is in those rare occasions when you are just doing the right and good thing and you are noticed, that life gives you a great and much needed boost. Congrats!

Do you get a raise, a party .....A COMPANY FLOATIE!

I am having trouble finding the blog could you please retype the name or hook up a link, Thanks and happy swimming stretching,running and pushing the water to you and from you.

Sonja's Mom said...

Thanks to all.

Wendy, the site is www.poolladies.blogspot.com