Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Many Things, So Little Time

Sorry I haven't posted for some time but you know how it goes - the more time you have, the less you get done.

I've been getting used to my new computer and the new Microsoft software. Word, Excell, etc. - everything is there just in different places and it's taking time to find all my tools.

And then there is my Farm on Facebook. My God that thing takes a lot of time!

Husband is gaining ground with the very efficient help from his Physical Therapist. She is absolutely wonderful. I think he will be better than he was before the fall when she is done with him and his shoulder finally heals.

The compressor froze up on the AC unit today - when it rains it pours. The unit is eleven years old and, of course, out of warranty. The repairman said he could put in a new compressor for $1500 or get whole new unit for $2000 with a ten year warranty. I guess this was a no brain er. So, we now have AC again and the temperature outside is so cool we will be sleeping with the windows open tonight - guess we could have waited a little.

No comments: