Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Things Are Worth It.

As I sit here, I have a robot cleaning my kitchen floor. I know this seems decadent , but the older you get the harder it is on the back to mop floors. I would never buy but this thing for myself but my daughter gave it to me when she discovered it doesn't work well in a house with two dogs. It is not the "end all" in floor cleaning but I'm not the "end all" in housecleaning either. It's round so it doesn't get into corners but I really don't care. Corners I can do by hand. The only draw back is that it's a bit noisy and it takes much longer than by hand. The up side is, you can set it, forget it and go play games on the computer. That's a win, win in my book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another bonus: they entertain the cats!

Sonja's Mom said...

I recently saw a video of a cat sitting on one as it cleaned the floors. Very funny.