Thursday, February 26, 2009

All Done

The new windows are in and the new blinds are up. I couldn't be happier. Home Depot did a fantastic job on the windows.

Of course, when I told my husband that the blind man was coming to install the blinds he said "that should be very interesting to watch". He thinks he is so funny.

I have used this company before and they are a small, family owned, local company. I like to use small, local business whenever possible. These people need all the support we can give them now and they actually are the same price if not better than the big box stores.

I hope that's all the home improvement projects I will have to do for a while.

Although...... The pool still isn't finished. Lesson learned - Don't hire friends.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How exciting!!! Just in time for the big cold snap. This should reduce your power bill greatly....

Hurray for you!