Sunday, June 7, 2009

OK! OK!

I have been chastised by Wendysworld for not blogging enough.

I generaly only blog when I have something to rant about and right now the only one I am ticked off at is the Governor (see previous entry). I'm still so mad at him I can hardly speak.

The pool is finally clear but the new pool man hasn't shown up yet and the lawn needs mowing again so I'll probably be getting mad real soon.

Summer is here with a vengeance and we have expanded our Water Aerobics classes so I will be teaching a lot. In addition, I may be going back to work part-time the end of July so that will reduce my time on the computer but I will really try to keep up.

I don't know how you facebook people do it.

On another note - Congrats to Roger Federer on his first French Open win. It was a good match and a win well deserved. He is such a gentleman.

4 comments:

Dave said...

It's OK. The slow pace gives me something to anticipate. I click, click, click (add ten more) and there you are with a post.

Wendy said...

It really is okay, I am the worst at keeping up on my blog lately. Are you excited about going back to work? Where are you going to be working? Dave's right, it does add a level of anticipation and excitment when you do blog.

Sonja's Mom said...

Dave

I'm glas you still check in on me. Thanks - I read you every day.

Wendy

I will be going to work for my friend Keith at Yankee Traveler Trailer Park and I will, of course, be doing bookkeeping. I can set my own hours and days and come and go as I please. Can't ask for better than that.

Sonja's Mom said...

Dave
Actually I'm glad, not glas.