Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, husband's shoulder is healed and we are back to some sort of normal on that front. I actually think he is a bit better than before. Two months of Physical Therapy did a lot of good.

We have found the leak in the pool. It's not fixed yet but at least we know where it is. We knocked three holes in the deck to find out it wasn't there so now they have to be repaired also.

The chimney has had some work done on it but the roofers have not come yet. I'm hoping by next week.

My sisters-in-law came to visit. It was wonderful. We had a good time.

Also got the garage door fixed.

Now if nothing else breaks for a while I will be a happy camper.

Have a job interview on Thursday (yes. I am going back to work). It's just a few hours a week but anything to stimulate my mind.

Farm Town on Facebook is consuming me - mind. body and soul. I have faithfully recreated my grandfathers farm and I have actually made of list of what crops give the best return based on their cost and the time it take for them to be ready to harvest. If anyone cares - cabbage is your best income crop.

See - I really need something else to do!

1 comment:

Dave said...

A few more things repaired around the house and it'll be all new.