Thursday, November 19, 2009

There's a new mouse in the house

Right after I got my first new computer in August, my wireless mouse, that I have been using or the last five or six years, died a quiet death. I dug out the mouse that came with the new computer and it seemed to work fine – except for the pesky wire. When I got my second new computer I started using the mouse that came with it.

I haven’t been happy with second new computer. I have been grumbling to myself about how I should have gotten a laptop in the first place and why can’t things just work right all the time. The computer seems slow. Slow to open programs, slow to switch from one document to another, just very lethargic.

Yesterday I bought a new wireless mouse. Who would have thunk it? The new mouse makes all the difference in the world. I can now fly from one place to another in the blink of an eye. Who would have thunk it?

No comments: