Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just because you have money does't nean you have class

I just finished watching the Kentucky Derby and all the interviews in the winner's circle. While they were interviewing the trainer and the jockey there were two beautiful young women in the shot. To be where there were they had to be related to the owner or someone very important. They were beautifully dressed and had big smiles on their faces - quite lovely. What else were they doing? They were chewing gum - mouths open - jaws never stopping. Obviously their finishing school has not covered how to behave in the winner's circle.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The derby,
One of the saddest on record, I am still reeling from it

Anonymous said...

I've never understood the allure of chewing gum. Some people take great joy in moving their jaw up and down, and for the life of me I don't know why.