Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today is Special

Today is my daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday baby. I want you to know what a very precious gift you are. You are not only my daughter – you are my best friend. I don’t know how I got so lucky. You are bright, loving and caring. You are also one of the funniest women I know. Having a good sense of humor is one of the most important qualities a person can have. It makes the good times better and the bad times a little easier to take. Your father and I love you more that we can ever say and appreciate you always being there for us when we need you.

Enjoy you day and yes, there will be cutlets soon.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Do you have more than one girl? If so, happy birthday to whichever; if not, happy birthday Sonja.

Wendy said...

Oh my gossh, I am weeping. My mom would never write something like that for me. AS a matter of fact I am not sure my mother knows which daughter I am at this point I agree with all your comments on our sonja.
and
I WANT CUTLETS!
I MISS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS !

Sonja's Mom said...

Dave - I have two children, Sonja is the oldest and she has a brother 3 years younger. Thank you for your good wishes.