Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yes, I know I need to post

There hasn't been very much of interest happening in my world lately. Summer is here and it seems like I am in the pool all the time. We have classes morning and afternoon and on Sat now. With only three instructors we are kept pretty busy. I don't teach every day but my body feel like it does.

I finally bought a bicycle. I thought it would be good exercise and save money on gas as I can ride it to the pool. Guess what? The old adage "it's just like riding a bicycle - you never forget how", is wrong, wrong, wrong. You can forget how to ride a bicycle. Sonja's husband came over and adjusted the seat for me (he has tools and I don't any more) and I got on to ride down the driveway and immediately fell off. All he said was, "just how long has it been since you have been on a bike"? I will try again in a few days.

My candidate was elected without opposition - Yea! The only drawback is that now I have to write prorated checks back to all the contributors. It's really a lot of checks. Major writers cramp.

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July.

And to Dave - thanks for checking on me.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good to see you posting again, I always enjoy your views.

Dave said...

And now, almost two weeks later, it's time to post again.